Rocket Chat Integration
Dead Simple Screen Sharing offers integration with Rocket.chat so that you can do screen-sharing and audio-conferencing and video conferencing right from Rocket Chat.
Follow the steps below to do the integration:
Step 1: Login to Rocket.chat admin and click on “Integrations”
Step 2: Click on the “New Integration” button
Step 3: Select “Outgoing Webhook”
Step 4: Configure the Outgoing Webhook:
- Select the “Event Trigger” as “Message Sent”
- Set Enabled to “True”
- In the Name enter “Dead Simple Screen Sharing”
- Under the channel type in all_public_channels,all_private_groups,all_direct_messages
- Trigger words type in screenshare
- Under URLs type: https://app.deadsimplescreensharing.com/webhook/rocketchat
- Under Post as: rocket.cat
- Click “Save Changes”
Step 3: That’s it, we have successfully setup the integration, now when chatting just type the word screenshare and a meeting will be created for you. You can your participants can click on the Join Meeting button and start doing screen sharing and audio conferencing!